Monday, March 12, 2007

Badgers receive #2 seed

Finally it is tournament time. The Wisconsin Badgers received a #2 bid in the NCAA tourney. The Badgers start off in Chicago. They play on Friday at approximately 2pm. They play Texas A & M - Corpus Christi. I am sorry to say this is a team I am not familiar with. I saw an interview on ESPN with Shelley Smith asking Bo Ryan how you prepare for a team that you have never heard of. Bo said with his usual confidence that they would have a DVD of their last game by Monday. I am thinking about going down to Chicago for the game. It would be cool to spend St. Patricks day in Chicago. I have never seen the river green. I was checking out tickets on a website. I might just have to pull the trigger on some sweet pickles for the game. Remember Badgers Fans to pack your green and your red. GO BUCKY!!!!!

1 comment:

19cvc130 said...

Hey, I liked you blog. Do you ever use US Free Ads? I switched to them because I think they are easier. Here's some of my US Free as examples:

Slim Mom Secrets
Meal Plans 101
Tattoo Me Now
Declutter Fast
Zune Reactor

Well come back and check them out sometime, keep up the good work also.

G