1. Mississippi State- I called it, boy did I call it. Now Gators fans are calling for Florida to hire Dan Mullen as the new head coach.
2. Mississippi- If Mississippi State has the best resume in America, their in-State counterparts have the second best resume.
3. Florida State- Needs to make a statement this weekend against Notre Dame
4. Baylor- In prime position to win the Big 12 after that wild finish against TCU
5. Auburn- They now find themselves out of the playoff at the moment after the fiasco this weekend against Mississippi State
6. Notre Dame- Loser in the Florida State –Notre Dame game this weekend falls out of the National Championship picture.
7. Oregon- They will win the Pac-12 as a consolation prize
8. Michigan State- They almost pulled the “oops” game last weekend.
9. Marshall- The quietest unbeaten left.
10. Alabama- I’m not impressed with the Tide this season at all. If Brandon Allen’s arm was a little stronger, they would have lost again last weekend.
11. Georgia- The Bulldogs keep on trucking along.
12 TCU- Well it was fun while it lasted.
13. Arizona- The luck finally ran out for the luckiest team in America..
14. Oklahoma- This appears to be another dull season for the Sooners and yet another Fiesta Bowl invite.
15. Washington- First place in the Pac-12 is on the line this weekend against Oregon.
16. Ohio State- Here come the Buckeyes. They might just pull this off after all.
17. Kansas State- Will probably have to settle for the Cotton Bowl.
18. Georgia Tech- Needs to get back on tract after the Duke loss.
19. Nebraska- They are gunning for either the Rose Bowl or the Capital One Bowl at this point
20. Duke- Probably the one of the stories of the season so far. This Duke team is 5-1.
21. Minnesota- In prime position to win the Big Ten right now.
22. Oklahoma State- this may be the quietest team in the country right now.
23. Rutgers- Not much to say about this team.
24. East Carolina- A lot of offense, and no defense.
25. Kentucky- 5-1 right now, which is why I rank them.